The JBC: A Jeff Buckley Community

Ms Guibert? where are you?...

« Older   Newer »
Layla2
view post Posted on 7/7/2015, 14:29

So it has been a few years since i heard anything of Mary, i genuinely hope she's ok and in good health but it would be nice of her to keep us upto date with anything regarding Jeff, i understand there isn't much to keep us updated with but the monthly newsletters she used to write were good enough for me. I have corey (moorehead) as a friend on facebook he has never mentioned mary either. Anyone know how to contact her?

Natalie1207
view post Posted on 7/7/2015, 21:04

Maybe you could message Corey on FB, assuming he's actually checking it, and ask how Mary is doing? It seems like the quickest and most direct way. Since he's already accepted you as a FB friend, he probably won't mind that you show concern for his mother.

williamgfrench
view post Posted on 14/7/2015, 19:00

I've also been wondering periodically over the last year or so what's going on with her. But I guess she just realised it was time for her to move on in her life. You can't really blame her, I suppose. She must be about 70 by now; it's a sad story what happened to her with Jeff, but it's over, and I guess she just wants to live out her retirement days not having to deal with the media. She did say that they (the estate) would release live recordings every now and then for download a few years back, but that's not going to happen, and honestly, I'll be surprised if we get another official release now at all. It's been, like, 4 years since she even did an update on the website. Hope all is well with her.

2 replies since 7/7/2015, 14:29   270 views