The JBC: A Jeff Buckley Community

new book about jeff bucley, title: New york I love you a personal diary of Jef Buckley

« Older   Newer »
giulia cortella
icon12  view post Posted on 21/5/2013, 13:33

Ok guys after almost ten years I finally published my book about Jeff Buckley with the title: NEW YORK I LOVE YOU A PERSONAL DIARY OF JEFF BUCKLEY
written in english and italian so you can read both version in the same book!!
Is a kind of a short diary that Jeff writes from above were he has joined his father Tim; he speaks in first person about himself, his friends, his life....

If you are interested about my book you can write to me and I will send you a copy. The book has this code ISBN: 9 788895 846095
It is not distribuited yet but soon it will be
The price is 10 euros
my email: [email protected]
Ciao Guys from Verona Italy THE CITY OF ROMEO AND JULIET!!!
WITH LOVE
giulia

ps: I wrote this book in 2004... jeff is still in my heart

dream sister
view post Posted on 23/5/2013, 20:48

oh Giulia what a wonderful new ! I would like to order you the book. Everything concerning Jeff just haunts me as he does. Still in my heart too especially in these May days .

giulia cortella
view post Posted on 27/5/2013, 23:13

Ciao! Thank you for your nice answer! You can have easy my book paying with PAY PAL my address email is: [email protected];
the price is 10 euros if you tell me where I have to shipping the book I will tell you the shipping cost.
Gary Lucas has already read the book and this is what he wrote to me:
"Hi Giulia--you are very welcome!! Thanks for the nice words and I LOVE your book! I read it this morning. So sensitive and poetic. Just like Jeff."
I'm very excited about this because this is my first book!
I met Gary Lucas in Mestre on May 17 for the introducing of his book on Jeff "THOUCHED BY GRACE" only in italian for now but soon it will be in english too. I have seen the movie on the life of Tim and Jeff very very beautiful and the concert of Gary dedicated to Jeff. Was just everything great because having Gary Lucas who knew Jeff very well was like having Jeff with us and also because Gary Lucas is great and very very nice with everybody!
:) :) :) :D
Ok ciao for now! Write to me soon
Giulia

dream sister
view post Posted on 27/5/2013, 23:53

Giulia, I saw Gary performing in Paris on Monday 13th at the Shakespeare Cafe. I know him personally since 2007. I invited him to perform with Mick Grondahl, Jeff's bass guitarist, at the second tribute I organized at the Hard Rock Cafe in Paris in 2008. Yes we feel closer to Jeff when being, listening to his bandmates and collaborators. I'm awaiting his book too in english, even if I know italian and could read it in italian; voleva andare da Mestre ma c'erano troppo altre cose che ho deciso di non andare. Conosco anche Alessio chi cantava con Gary. Loro ci sono conosciuto al tributo in 2008. Was something repleneshing to organize these 2 tributes. We are close to Jeff's leaving and I'm feeling very sad as each year. I will write you soon for the book. Ciao

do you know the song "Julia" from John Lennon sung by Jeff ? give me your email in the mp box. Ciao

giulia cortella
view post Posted on 28/5/2013, 10:52

ciao dream sister J'ai bien comprit que tu es francais bien alors mon address est [email protected] e ho deciso di regalarti il libro dal momento che sei un grande estimatore di Jeff e amico del mio amico Gary!! ciao scrivimi presto a bientot mon ami Giulia
PS: jeff nous parle toujour avec sa voix on doit etre hereux pas triste sourtout demain la vie est très belle et plein d'amour!! ET quand tu lirai mon livre tu comprendra qu'il est hereux aussi je crois que nous will met soon for something graet about jeff J'ai ecoutè Julia merci et est ce que tu a vu le film?
Mon ami Michele a la copie en english mais j'ai compris que tu conmnais tous ciao

dream sister
view post Posted on 29/5/2013, 22:27

Dear Giulia

I did'nt see the movie, wanted to go to Mestre but couldn't. Who is Michele ?

thank you so much for your kindness.

dream sister
view post Posted on 13/6/2013, 23:34

I received it tofay. Its a very moving story.

6 replies since 21/5/2013, 13:33   324 views