The JBC: A Jeff Buckley Community

Favorite Picture of Jeff?

« Older   Newer »
kneelamb
view post Posted on 30/9/2009, 21:47

^^^ ah damn photobucket watchmen, surely the photo isn't that 'violating'...? :blink:

dream sister
view post Posted on 17/10/2009, 19:57

Jeff with Brenda Kahn

my pillow the kiss
view post Posted on 17/10/2009, 23:23

imnothingman
view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 08:12

you never stop amaze me Danielle! where did you get the picture of Jeff with Brenda? it looks like a screen shot (or maybe you took a picture from a TV screen! ;)

Elo2
view post Posted on 18/10/2009, 20:10

It's from Merri Cyr's documentary 'Jeff Buckley On the Road 1994". I was dying to know who was that woman that Jeff was holding in his arms and that I was so jealous of :) thanks danielle ;)

wait in the fire
view post Posted on 19/10/2009, 08:55

QUOTE (Elo2 @ 18/10/2009, 21:10)
It's from Merri Cyr's documentary 'Jeff Buckley On the Road 1994". I was dying to know who was that woman that Jeff was holding in his arms and that I was so jealous of :) thanks danielle ;)

hahaha i saw that on the dvd i have and i was like 'oh my god the things i would do to be in that girls spot..'

dream sister
view post Posted on 22/10/2009, 15:45

Another one:

and from the new New Zealand time

DS

dream sister
view post Posted on 25/10/2009, 12:05

Jeff in his best days

My prefered

chiranne
view post Posted on 25/10/2009, 22:56

What a wonderful picture , I had never seen it . It seems his eyes have so much to say ! Do you know when it was? I would say end of 1994 , before the road life began to take its toll on him .

I thought that the girl on the previous picture was very lucky to have been in Jeff's arms while the photo was taken , but if she's Brenda Khan , she was much more lucky than that (no , I swear I'm not jealous !) .

dream sister
view post Posted on 25/10/2009, 23:19

Hi Chiranne,

this picture is from the GATW footage on the road. I couldn't resist to take some pics from this short but so funny moment when Jeff is presenting his tour bus.

Bisous

dream sister
view post Posted on 28/10/2009, 18:50

I wanted to still write in "green" as I like this colour too much, but this colour don't fit now with/in the new JBC, so let us write in grey now:

so here some other ones I wanted to share with you:

showing his bed and speaking about what it was containing ...

goofy Jeff

and from the Providence show at Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel

see you[/color]

imnothingman
view post Posted on 3/11/2009, 21:04

here's a couple "new" ones i found at an italian JB-forum:

I guess the last one is from Australia 95 (Melbourne or Sydney, judging by his shirt and the hair)

kneelamb
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 02:41

I love that last one. Probably because the majority of the pictures out there of Jeff are professional ones, or taken of him whilst performing, the ones taken by fans, completely unaware are rare. Plus he looks stoned; i like.

MysteryWhyteGirl
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 04:47

Awww, those last two pictures are adorable! :)

dream sister
view post Posted on 5/11/2009, 08:00

QUOTE (kneelamb @ 5/11/2009, 02:41)
I love that last one. Probably because the majority of the pictures out there of Jeff are professional ones, or taken of him whilst performing, the ones taken by fans, completely unaware are rare. Plus he looks stoned; i like.

You're right. Jeff is so ..... moving on this last one, you just can feel how exhausted he is regarding the delicate face, thiner and stoned too yes, which makes him so moving too. I like the whole range of all the pictures from that time in Australia, especially with this same shirt. I will try to find them out all and past them here too.

576 replies since 8/8/2009, 05:56   62804 views