The JBC: A Jeff Buckley Community

The JB Musical Gear/Tab Thread, Guitars/Amps/Effects/Etc...

« Older   Newer »
4-Track
view post Posted on 28/6/2017, 12:49

Are you still using a Cyber Twin? The amp sounds great in the video. I sometimes run two Quadraverbs (bought a spare last year). One in the back (fx loop) and one up front somewhere in my pedalboard. I've come around to really liking the delays on this unit and even the stock reverb presets are lovely.

You've certainly put more work in than others. I definitely would not have had the patience. The Earth Jam footage is so good! Really like the guitar tone, especially during the instrumental jam you mentioned. Do you know the current plan(s) for Jeff's estate? I haven't kept up with what Jeff's mum has been up to. Although, she appears to be less active on the social media side these days.

I'll send you a PM with my email. It would certainly be faster and easier for communicating. I've had to retype my entire message 3 times because the reply window keeps on freezing.

Tequila Vampire
view post Posted on 28/6/2017, 21:33

Yes, I am, thanks. What does it sounds like to play through two Quads simultaneously?

Yes. The Earth Jam footage was a great treat to see, however, the editing is unfortunate. I was hoping to see a clear shot of the reverb slap, but, of course, there is a random edit right at that point. It's a shame that all we'll ever get out of this show is just one song. As far as I know, no one else filmed the festival.

No one knows what Mary is up to as she never communicates with the fans. I did come across this recently, however: www.imdb.com/title/tt6993410/plotsummary?ref_=adv_pl

rustynutz
view post Posted on 25/2/2019, 09:32

Hey Tequila Vampire, just discovered this post and was wonding if you wouldn't mind sharing your Jeff Buckley quadraverb settings again? All the old links you provided years ago are now dead links. Just bought my quardaverb and would love to see how close you got!

Thank you!
Rusty

572 replies since 12/1/2010, 05:10   24362 views