The JBC: A Jeff Buckley Community

Jeff had a son?

« Older   Newer »
dreambrother83
view post Posted on 8/7/2011, 00:59

I was lurking in the Jeff Buckley official site forum and I came across the rumor that Jeff had a son, as a result of a late 80's fling. From what I gathered from a quick google search, if that shit's true, is that the kid only recently found out about his father's ID so Jeff didn't even know about him when he was alive. In a way, I'm kinda interested to know if it's true. Someone even commented on the official forum that he's a musician and has Jeff's voice. I'm 95% sure it's all a lie but there is a selfish part of me that thinks Tim's voice--->Jeff's voice---->God's voice?!biggrin

Does anyone know or heard anything about it?

Tequila Vampire
view post Posted on 8/7/2011, 22:21

I'm almost positive this is a lie. I can't see Jeff doing what his father did to him. He would have known if he had a child. The mother would have contacted him, and it's not like Jeff would flake out on such an important task.

dreambrother83
view post Posted on 9/7/2011, 00:06

^I agree with you but IF it's true the only explanation would be that Jeff didn't know about it and the woman chose to keep it a secret from him.

dreambrother83
view post Posted on 10/7/2011, 22:56

I think you're right ..

Keiths
view post Posted on 2/9/2017, 02:47

In 2009 I was living in Miami and I met this musician. Half asian looking guy very unique style. People were passing the guitar around and this kid grabs it and the eeriest thing happened. This eary 20s kid starts to belt notes just like Jeff the hair was standing up on my neck.. Rumor was this was his son.. I think he was spooky Buckleyesque with an incredible voice still one of the most memorable moments for me hearing an amateur musician..

5 replies since 8/7/2011, 00:59   2724 views